Thread: Huntsman classic

Huntsman classic

Hi guys,can anyone tell me if you can fit a huma Reg to a day state huntsman classic with a standard length tube, I think it would look better than the regal which has a longer tube.

I think the regal reg would fit size wise but the single piece tube is going to be an issue for removal later as the valve has to be removed with a special tool from the filler side, with a reg in the way that would be..... tricky unless you in some way make a device to pull the reg and plenum chamber back out again
    also you would need to drill a ventilation hole in cylinder at exactly the right spot to allow the reg to breath, all possible but not easy to get right and very easy to get wrong,

I am sure that if it has a one piece cylinder it can't be done. Something about it on the Huma site too.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by happy harry View Post
    Hi guys,can anyone tell me if you can fit a huma Reg to a day state huntsman classic with a standard length tube, I think it would look better than the regal which has a longer tube.
    I'm not sure it's worth the hassle., The slingshot if adjusted right makes it loads more efficient than a STD hammer system so adding a reg I doubt will give you much.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.