Hi guys, been a few years since I've been on here, started fiddling with my collection again recently and invariably I want a new rifle, in fact I actually NEED a new rifle this time! My obsession with riding and racing mountain bikes over the last few years has left me with limited use of my left shoulder and as I'm right handed I'm struggling to shoot freestanding due to the weakness in that plane of force. I'm eying up the FX Wildcat as a potential solution to the problem, I've read all the reviews and yep, it seems to fit the bill, very light, short, accurate, well made, decent shot count, so the point of the post is to muse on which stock, I really like the laminate but it's over £300 more than the black synthetic which frankly, is crazy, problem is if I go for the standard stock I know I'll always lust after the laminate and it will always seem like second best..

So, has anyone owned or used the variants? I'm interested in your opinion, there's a walnut option too which sits in the middle price wise, guns are for looking at as well as shooting in my eyes.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, much appreciated.

Chris