Thread: wild cat mk2 in 22

wild cat mk2 in 22

been thinking of getting one of these for a while now read some good reviews any one on here got one ,what are other members thoughts on them

Fx wildcat

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    been thinking of getting one of these for a while now read some good reviews any one on here got one ,what are other members thoughts on them
    I have had mine for nearly 3 years, no problems, very very accurate, .22 does not need a silencer.
    Mk2 may need a silencer as a shorter barrel, but otherwise should shoot like mine. My shot count is around 200 shots per fill i havent managed to run one to empty yet just gone off the gauge. The .177 mk2 does need a silencer, hugget belita looks nice.
    mk2 rapid.22

I’ve had a mk2 .177 for a couple of months now and use it mainly with nv and find it perfect with no issues .Have used it during a few day hunting trips and find it lightweight and very pointable and steady, standing unsupported shots are easier than most other guns I’ve had and soon gain confidence in shooting that way .just be wary of canting ! When you insert the mag just give it a little turn clockwise where it just falls into place for perfect indexing .all in all a great gun .Mike

Quote Originally Posted by keithy View Post
    I have had mine for nearly 3 years, no problems, very very accurate, .22 does not need a silencer.
    Mk2 may need a silencer as a shorter barrel, but otherwise should shoot like mine. My shot count is around 200 shots per fill i havent managed to run one to empty yet just gone off the gauge. The .177 mk2 does need a silencer, hugget belita looks nice.
    The Mk2 definitely needs a moderator as it has quite a muzzle blast. I have the Huggett full length one on mine and it barely makes a noise, it’s the Wildcat specific one as it has a 20mm thread on the end of the shroud. Mine is a .22 and it’s a fantastic rifle, light and very accurate. I’ve bought the Fx replacement Picatinny rail for mine and swap between a Viper Connect for my hide shoots and a Yukon Photon for night shooting

thanks very much for all the info