Thread: What do I do with my target guns?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tim s View Post
    NSRA membership is only a requirement for NSRA matches, the August Bisley meeting, the Scottish, the British 10m champs.
    I'm going to be a bit of a pedant and point out that membership is not required for entering the NSRA Meetings, only the Postals. There is however a surcharge for people who are not members. So it'll cost you more, but you don't need to be a member.

Entries for the NSRA-Eley Postal are open until December 5th. It's run through clubs (the Secretary scores the cards locally for Round 1).

As others have mentioned - the Welsh Open is on at Sport Wales over the 16/17th. Go and meet people, potentially join the WAA and get on their mailing list, etc.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud
    Shooting is my meditation

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmers View Post
    I'm going to be a bit of a pedant and point out that membership is not required for entering the NSRA Meetings, only the Postals. There is however a surcharge for people who are not members. So it'll cost you more, but you don't need to be a member.
    Hemmers,

Point taken. However the surcharge is for meeting membership. You don't have to take out associate, annual, or life membership, but you still have to be a member.