Leastways,the slant grip models do. They have a look of their own. Out here,in New Zealand,they never sold particularly well. I'd mooch around sport/gun shops and note that the likes of Webley 'Premiers' at around $NZ46 would sit on shelves from one end of a year to the next!Looking at old NZ catalogues ......1966,the 'Premier' is thirteen guineas(we had not decimalised at that time) whilst a Crosman 38T was sixteen pounds and five shillings. The Crosman guns well and truly outsold the Webleys. The Walther LP53 at nineteen pounds was considered decorative and I bought one because it was,well,WALTHER. A 1970 catalogue puts the 'Premier' and Crosman SA6 level at $32NZ(we were decimalised) whilst an LP53 was a whopping fifty dollars. A Crosman Model 157,probably the 'best buy' in the late 60s, cost eleven pounds. This particular pistol made locals toss aside the likes of Acvokes and Webleys-the 150 series was beautiful to behold and a cracker to shoot!Low lifers like myself spent their ill-gotten savings on Crosman SA6s.Just the idea of spraying .22 pellets around appealed Eleven pounds was the asking price. A 'Senior' at the same store was ten pounds eighteen and sixpence-in either calibre(advice,buy the .177,the .22 barrel was liable to bend....)Thirty bob bought a nice Diana 2.The Webley MkIII was a bargain at nineteen quid in either calibre.Ten pounds more than a Cadet Major or Falke 70.