Thread: LOV 21 Upgrade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    An open class pellet firing only, Co2 replica pistol class with barrels no longer than 'X' would be a good class.
    Forget price,

Does it look like a real gun?
    Is it Co2?
    Is it's barrel under X?
    Does it fire pellets?

If yes to all, it's good to go, multi shot or not

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    An open class pellet firing only, Co2 replica pistol class with barrels no longer than 'X' would be a good class.
    Forget price,

Does it look like a real gun?
    Is it Co2?
    Is it's barrel under X?
    Does it fire pellets?

If yes to all, it's good to go, multi shot or not
    On the UBC we already have such a competition. It's part of the Vintage & Open comp & new shooters are always welcome. It's a good time to join as well as the new season started 1st November. Each round is open for a calendar month, with 6 rounds making up the season.

http://www.ubccompetition.btck.co.uk...ntageOpenRules
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Dear all,

I wanted to warmly thank 1066 for his Drulov kit !
    it is wonderful !

I made photos and a survey were everyone can vote for his Budget single shot pistol for 10 meters or less..
    In France people do not know Lov21 model so did not get many votes...
    feel free to come and vote, and maybe see pictures of 1066´s kit ...

link to the permanent survey :
    http://www.forum-airguns.com/t81844-...e-10m-ou-moins

the parameters are :
    single shot
    less than €150

in page 15 you will see pictures of 1066 Drulov kit...

feel free to write what you want If you want.
    You can even write that Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault group is an asshole If you want...��
    but in this particular section, we prefer talking about budget single shooters !

good evening !

merci beaucoup
    Drulov/Lovna/Terčová/Brno Lov 21 4.5/CP1 4.5-CP1-M 4.5-CP2 4.5/Crosman 2250 XL-2300T-1377/Stoeger XP4 sales: CP1-M .22 - Dan Wesson 2.5"pellet -Mini Uzi replica BB (full auto)-Taurus P92 replica BB "full auto" (Beretta 92 brésilien)- Gamo PT85.

Thank you Nogolem, I'm pleased the parts arrived safely and fit well. The photographs are excellent.

Hello
    Just trying to get in to.pistol on a budget. I like the feel of the Lov for the price but would prefer a real grip.
    Is it possible still to acquire the palm shelf and grip modification please? Are pics available?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
    Thank you Nogolem, I'm pleased the parts arrived safely and fit well. The photographs are excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1066 View Post

Morning
    I'm interested in a Lov21 but would prefer an anatomic grip, are your custom parts still available please?
    Thanks

Stock kit Drulov lov 21

Hello,

I’m a new French forum user, do you alway sale a stock 3D kit for Drulov Lov 21’ same part than your have sale to my friend « Nogolem »?
    And what will be the price please which shipping in French country ?
    Best regards
    Adb

My attention was drawn to this old thread again today by a request to see if 1066 was "still about" as he has not been seen on the BBS for some time and some of his excellent 3D printed parts may be wanted to fit another LOV-21.

This enquiry encouraged me to dig out my own LOV-21 and remind myself why I have not been using this excellent little air pistol.

The sight of the small CO2 cylinder still stuck onto the piercing spike soon reminded me!

I bought my LOV-21 new and fitted the full set of 3D printed parts made for me by 1066 and it did transform the pistol into something that felt good and looked good, but after shooting it I had trouble removing the exhausted CO2 cylinder as it had become stuck onto the piercing spike that is on the end cap.

I have fitted and used hundreds of these "Sparklets" type CO2 cylinders on my other air pistols (such as my TAU 7 Match) and never had one of them get stuck on the piercing spike.......and these end caps look exactly the same as those fitted to the LOV-21!

Fitting a new CO2 cylinder the last time I used my LOV-21 failed to actually puncture the cylinder but did pierce it - so I have a full CO2 cylinder firmly impaled on top the spike!

This happened years ago and the cylinder is still reluctant to separate.

Has anyone else had a problem like this ? - and if so - how was the cylinder safely removed and what is the "fix" to stop it happening again?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Since last writing about my LOV 21, I recently (last week!) took it out from its safe hiding place and looked at the CO2 cylinder that was still stuck on top of the spare piercing device and took it to the club.

After some reasoning, it was decided that if the cylinder had been punctured, and if it had any gas in it, then it would have surely gone off like a CO2 powered rocket and looking at it for any longer was not going to solve anything, so I held the cylinder and gently pushed against the neck of the cylinder with my thumb nail - and it fell off! The cylinder was an empty!

Thinking back to when I last used it, it was when IJ and myself used to shoot together at RMTC and we both bought a new LOV21 and had the 1066 3D printed parts fitted to them - mine had the full set, but Ian's only had the wider rear sight (if I remember correctly?).

Anyway, the pistol was treated to a new CO2 caplet with a small drop of the red Crossman Pellgun Oil balanced on the neck end of the caplet before it was punctured (standard practice when we fit a new CO2 caplet to any CO2 pistol) and it shot beautifully - reminding me of why we were so impressed with them when they first became available in the UK.

Two more CO2 caplets in turn were fitted and they dropped out when they were empty with no problems at all!

The 1066 anatomical grip is very adjustable and the additional "peg" on the inside on the top surface of the palm shelf, can also be adjusted to the exact angle of the hand to get a really precise customised grip. The revised muzzle weight includes a weight box that could be filled with steel BB's or any other chosen small weight to balance the pistol to suite the shooters preference, and a bigger square shouldered front sight blade makes a much nicer "front-end"

The widened rear sight blade matched the new wider front sight perfectly giving the pistol a much more "target orientated" look and feel.

My LOV 21 has not had too much use from new, but it was getting better and better with use, and should be really good by the time it has eaten its first full tin of pellets.

At the time of writing this I don't know if the LOV 21 is still freely available here in the UK, or if 1066 is still making his 3D upgrade kits, but together they make a formidable target pistol for a minimal price of less that £150 for the new pistol complete with a full set of 1066 3D printed parts (at the time they were bought new).

I have no idea what a new LOV21 with a full set of 1066 3D printed parts would cost now, but I am sure that it would still be really good value for money target pistol. Most LOV 21 shooters don't have the 1066 3D printed grips and still claim good results from them, but my results improved considerably with the custom grip as the standard grip did not suite me as well.
    Last edited by zooma; 26-02-2024 at 07:22 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.