Thread: LOV 21 Upgrade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was only pulling your leg
    My CP88 is multi shot anyway, so wouldn’t count for that reason as well
    I can’t quite remember what her Victory cost, but I’d very much consider the cost of that postol as the maximum as it is very popular and to be honest, very basic. I’d think about £150 maybe better, as that would cover the extra some small shops charge (like ours!).

Maybe worth making an ‘approved’ list rather than price as already suggested?
    If ‘your’ pistol is not on ‘the list’, the shooter could offer it’s inclusion with evidence of it’s cost and if ‘the board’ deem it OK, it can be added to ‘the list’.

Replica league.

Personally I’d consider an all replica pellet firing CO2 pistol league, multi shot or single, as I think all fun replica CO2 pistols are fairly inaccurate and cheap enough to be about the same. Making a replica pistol league would include a massive amount of potential shooters as most of us have a CO2 replica of some sort

I also don't think cost should be the defining factor as for example my CP88 cost about £35 more because it's the nickel version, but the nickel is purely cosmetic.
    Last edited by MrChipShoulder; 14-11-2018 at 10:55 AM.