I am meeting IJ at the Rossendale Club tonight and we will compare my LOV 21 update to his "modified" LOV 21 (unless his sticky weights fall off !)

I think this could encourage us to consider again that previously mentioned "low cost CO2 pistol series"

We could start by adding a "low cost CO2 Pistol series" to the MPL postal competition (starting in January 2019 - June 2019) next time as this competition could be shot at home (or at a club if you have the chance to do so) making it the ultimate inexpensive series to take part in when you would be sure that those with deeper pockets could not buy anything more expensive than the price limit.

The MPL series was always designed to offer good inexpensive shooting "on a level playing field" that did not favour the wealthy shooters, so this would be a worthy addition that we should consider too.

We could put a price cap on any pistol that is permitted to be used and even list them to make sure everyone knows what would be legal and what would not be accepted.

The price cap would have to be agreed - but how about £125 to include as starters to include those that buy them in the UK and have to pay a little more than those who import them from Poland etc?