Thread: Theoben Rapid 7 Magazines

Theoben Rapid 7 Magazines

Wondering if any one knows why the Rapid 7 magazines are now selling at up to £60 each on ? Sometimes you can pick them up for £20 each and sometimes they are treble? I was wondering if its because you can buy the 12/17 shot versions aftermarket but not the 7 shots?

some people like them over the 12 shots due to fitting with low mounted scopes on Rapids or FFP scopes, mainly the high priced ones I have seen sell are the twin ear SLR ones, Both can obviously fit the SLR.

Thanks Guy, I bid for a pair of single lug Rapid 7 mags and they went for nearly £120 inc postage. Then a single one will go for £22 all in. It made no sense to me.

The Marauder 10 shot mags are great and there was quite a few on the auction site for sale in the UK, you will have to file the front scope mount a little and raise the mag but these work faultless, Not long bought another mk1 rapid which come with 3 unused 7 shot mags and a 12 shot mag, To me they an added £100 bonus, They go for crazy money now when new are what I though about £50 give or take a couple of quid, Some of the 280cc bottles have been hitting over £80, Not only rapid parts but I'm convinced if you bough a new hw Springer and broke it down in parts you would get more than what you paid for it on the same auction site, A hw80 177 cal barrel sold for nearly £100 and it needed a re blu, Empty you bank accounts and buy guns, Oh and plenty of packaging.
    On a serious note tho, Its a shame people destroying perfectly good guns and more so the older ones to make extra cash,

Because people are paying the silly prices. I love my Rapids but things have moved on. It doesn't help that a lot of modern PCP's are now the thick end of a £1000 pushing up second hand prices, including the accessories.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.