Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with UCAF

Problems with UCAF

Just to let those of you that are on there that they've got problems with the servers ISP, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Ah thanks for that I thought it was me

tried a few times today with no joy of getting on

Seems that Talk Talk has hijacked a PlusNet line for a new customer & the servers owner is now caught in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by SuffolkRifle View Post
    Seems that Talk Talk has hijacked a PlusNet line for a new customer & the servers owner is now caught in the middle.

I hope you get it all sorted, Gerry.

I'm just about to start on my single stroke QB78 for the Oddballs, now I've found some pump tube.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I hope you get it all sorted, Gerry.

I'm just about to start on my single stroke QB78 for the Oddballs, now I've found some pump tube.

All the best Mick
    So do I Mick, haven't heard from the server owner since last night, hopefully, his mobile is on unlimited minutes, as so far, he's spent about 10 hours on the phone trying to sort it out over two days

Temporary page is now up, though no posting available at the moment, it does give up to date information

Quote Originally Posted by SuffolkRifle View Post
    Temporary page is now up, though no posting available at the moment, it does give up to date information
    Cheers for the update, Gerry.

I did check last night and found it was still down --- good luck with it all.

All the best Mick

I'm just about to start on my single stroke QB78 for the Oddballs, now I've found some pump tube
    Do tell Mick, sounds interesting
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    Do tell Mick, sounds interesting
    I'm a bit smitten with my single stroke Titan Mohawk, so I decided it would be nice to build another single stroke gun, so I started looking round at guns to base it on.

The one gun that stands out as being an ideal starting point is the 78 as it has the right breech and barrel and a simple trigger unit working on a hammer.

There are a couple of drawbacks with the 78 though, I may need to put the pump arm on the left to clear the bolt, and the 78 stock won't fit the new pump tube so I may need to use a HW 85 or 95 stock.

So I bought a 78, and have a pile of HW stocks on the shelf, and I've just started searching for the appropriate sized tube.

I'm hoping to start on the 78 as soon as I've finished the 35 I'm working on and I'll post more then.

I'm a bit smitten with my single stroke Titan Mohawk, so I decided it would be nice to build another single stroke gun, so I started looking round at guns to base it on.

The one gun that stands out as being an ideal starting point is the 78 as it has the right breech and barrel and a simple trigger unit working on a hammer.

There are a couple of drawbacks with the 78 though, I may need to put the pump arm on the left to clear the bolt, and the 78 stock won't fit the new pump tube so I may need to use a HW 85 or 95 stock.

So I bought a 78, and have a pile of HW stocks on the shelf, and I've just started searching for the appropriate sized tube.

I'm hoping to start on the 78 as soon as I've finished the 35 I'm working on and I'll post more then.
    Thanks Mick, sounds an interesting project, keep us informed please
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Should be back online tonight or tomorrow (fingers crossed that the engineer can actually put the wires/optics to the right house!)

They're back up and running.

Unable to register saying wrong confermation code żżż

They're back up and running.
    Thanks for your help Mick - I was at work when it finally was restored, got home to the wife saying that the forum was back