Thread: All metal internals vs as much plastic you can get in a springer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I use the word shit when a manufacturer has a well documented history of making out of round Pistons, Pistons that fail and release the latchrod, cocking arms which fail so frequently that they have to change the design, substandard barrels made in China, plastic trigger components, drooping barrel etc etc etc --- I don't need to prove any of this as it's been well documented by yourself both here and on the DWC.

The compression tube you hold so dear I view as a cost cutting exersise to save on machining costs giving no realistic advantage over well made two piece compression tubes.

And after fifty years of trying Diana still haven't come up with a trigger to equal a Rekord, true they've come up with one that's easy to strip, but that's only to save folks time in changing out the broken Sears which you have shown us.
    OK Mick instead of replying to that distorted nonsense I offer you a CHALLENGE I might be fun and interesting and I will try to be honest and perhaps you will be also

The challenge is we go through my 460 component by component muzzles to butt pad and you (and anyone else) point out what you think is shit. It might settle the Diana quality and design thing on the bbs as long as we try to be reasonably honest

So Mick do you accept ? If you do I will start with what I think is the weakest link the muzzles
    Last edited by Barryg; 16-11-2018 at 01:43 PM.