Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Pistol Wanted

The suspense is killing me!

Well your Morini never failed EC last year due to the temp at opens, and they were from sub zero to being cooked so you had better be careful with what you tell your wife, I would more put it down to the gravitational anomalies found throughout the wide area covered by the opens and sometimes the atmosphere found on the ranges like the strong smell of beer when shooting under a pub. To counter these problems perhaps greater or lesser spin needs to be put on the pellets so you need a range of pistols to deal with this.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    The suspense is killing me!

Well your Morini never failed EC last year due to the temp at opens, and they were from sub zero to being cooked so you had better be careful with what you tell your wife, I would more put it down to the gravitational anomalies found throughout the wide area covered by the opens and sometimes the atmosphere found on the ranges like the strong smell of beer when shooting under a pub. To counter these problems perhaps greater or lesser spin needs to be put on the pellets so you need a range of pistols to deal with this.
    This is it now, clear out at Kempton, all the collection is going, It's like Hoarder's UK round her at the moment, clearing the loft, the sheds, the house, Once the guns have gone I'm starting on the bikes,
    I've actually sold, 1 Mig Welder,1 Arc Welder, 4 pillar drills & 1 milling machine all surplus to requirements, WHY does anyone need 4 pillar drills, lol
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more