Thread: Steyr LP2 possible swap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You have a PM.

Hi Eric,

You and I both got our LP2 pistols at the same time (and from the same source!).

I know how pleased you were with your LP2 when you first got it, and I was equally chuffed with mine, so I am sorry to hear that you are parting with yours as you enjoyed shooting it so much!

I hope you get something that gives you as much pleasure as your LP2 - without the need for a dive cylinder!

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Eric, I did something similar a while ago, but bought an "Izzy" Baikal m46 SSP. TBH it's a cracking budget gun, mine has laminate grips from Woods and Waters in the US and a new trigger blade from MEC.
    Just a thought....

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    Hi Eric, I did something similar a while ago, but bought an "Izzy" Baikal m46 SSP. TBH it's a cracking budget gun, mine has laminate grips from Woods and Waters in the US and a new trigger blade from MEC.
    Just a thought....

Thanks for your thoughts, I had an Izzy for a while and they are superb pistols for the money but a bit heavy for me now with my ancient shoulder....now wondering if I’ll be able to pump an SSP, lol!

Your Izzy sounds like a beauty with custom grips, I tried to get some for mine at the time but with no success.

Happy pumping,

Eric.

defblade is offline There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
    Another PM incoming
    New: Hammerli AP20; BSA Meteor for daughter (and rats ); TX200 with a scope on top;
    Baikal MP-651K for plinking; and a friend with an Original 75 he doesn't mind me using!

Quote Originally Posted by defblade View Post
    Another PM incoming
    Replied.
    Cheers, Eric.

Hi Bob,
    I forgot you bought the other one of the pair so you know what beautiful pistols they were.....I’ve probably only put 150 pellets through mine and haven’t picked it up this year.....it’s funny how your lifes aims change when you retire, I was going to do so much wth my hobbies but there you go!

If I remember rightly they had only been used a couple of times and I know you wouldn’t be able to tell mine from new, yours is probably the same.

I’ll be sad to part with it but the reliance on a bottle for the odd time I’d use it is a shameful waste of a gem of a pistol....I’d rather have a nice SSP or similar just so when the urge takes me I can throw some lead.

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated!

Eric.