Thread: night sights.

night sights.

whats everyone using these days/ ive hear good things about the yukon rt.
    kenny roach

Yep, dedicated looks as if the Yukon RT, addon then it’s the Addonight or the many rebadged derivatives. Both amply good enough at air rifle ranges for not much money really. You can spend 10 times more but no need to or you can make your own for less than £150. Others on here will have a variety of units but the Yukon is proven and the addonight will do the job rather well if your scope is compatible with nv.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Been using the ATN X-Sight II 5-20x56 for about two years now.

I like the fact I can program a number of ballistic profiles and switch it between my .177 air rifle, .17HMR and .22LR rifles without re-zeroing.

There's a whole separate section about night vision,
    but for airguns the most important thing is absolute accuracy & the combination units are often criticised for their daylight accuracy.

Best "bang for your buck" is one of the wg760/addonite/adder clones which come under more names than you can shake a stick at add-on units that fit to your day scope with built in IR, camera & laser designator.

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolkngood View Post
    you can make your own for less than £150.
    Or make your own for less than half that...