Thread: Falcon FN12 Lighthunter .20 Valuation help

Falcon FN12 Lighthunter .20 Valuation help

Hi Chaps, I am considering selling my Falcon FN12 light hunter in .20 (Single shot with the built in silencer/quick fill adaptor)

Rifle has just has a full service by Air Arms and is in genuinely excellent condition, I managed to acquire a brand new stock for it which has been sitting on a shelf in the Air Arms factory for years so that in as new condition.

Not convinced I should sell it at the moment but If anybody has any idea what they are going for I would appreciate the help

ATB.... Andy

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post

Hi Chaps, I am considering selling my Falcon FN12 light hunter in .20 (Single shot with the built in silencer/quick fill adaptor)

Rifle has just has a full service by Air Arms and is in genuinely excellent condition, I managed to acquire a brand new stock for it which has been sitting on a shelf in the Air Arms factory for years so that in as new condition.

Not convinced I should sell it at the moment but If anybody has any idea what they are going for I would appreciate the help

ATB.... Andy
    Very difficult to value without photos, but one in .177 in a std stock just today sold in the sales section for £180 and another in a Light Hunter stock priced at the £350 mark remains unsold after a fortnight, so given the quirky calibre, all this would suggest your gun would have a value of around £200 in a std stock, but in a Light Hunter Stock £250 to £300 maybe? Hope this helps? Atb: G.

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 15-11-2018 at 10:39 PM. Reason: to increase my top end price suggestion.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Very difficult to value without photos, but one in .177 in a std stock just today sold in the sales section for £180 and another in a Light Hunter stock priced at the £350 mark remains unsold after a fortnight, so given the quirky calibre, all this would suggest your gun would have a value of around £200 in a std stock, but in a Light Hunter Stock £250 to £300 maybe? Hope this helps? Atb: G.

Thanks Gareth😄

fn12

i am looking for one if you decide to sell, thanks.
    .22 rapid mk1 profile mtc mamba 3x12-44 sbc
    .20 mfr simmons 1.5x5-20