Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieneilie View Post
There’s nothing stopping people shooting 40y zero and high mounts. The problem with the suggestion of allowing 15mm kills less than 13yds is that they are often not shootable/visible after half the competitors have shot at the target. This is unfair on those who shoot the target last or even in the second half of the session. This is predictsble and avoidable and the main reason that I understood that the rule was changed before.
From memory faceplates tended to be black back then trying them in yellow might help. I used to shoot on 7 mag back then and I could see them. You choose what mag you shoot on its a personal choice so you choose in effect what you can and can't see. Like choosing to shoot out of your shoulder or off the floor. Its a game of compromise and personal choice thats the challenge. People are just hung up on 10 mag and mildots. The whole idea of course setting is to balance the 15mm so one every five pegs so everyone gets clean and dirty ones. Trying to use 20mm won't or should I say doesn't work as the hole is too big. 15mm would I think.

Monkey.