Thread: Valuation: Aeron B96

Valuation: Aeron B96

Donald

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I was thinking of selling mine, and now there you go flooding the market!

Yours is missing the under-barrel weight and seems to only have one magazine... They are quite rare and they are the best of the 'cheap' Match-standard 'true' self-loading pistols, so I would go for £240.

I might have a spare rear sight for one of those somewhere.

Cheers Alistair, I'm not really thinking of selling yet, just seeing what it's worth mate. I really miss shooting the 10m and haven't been doing much of it lately. I've joined a powder burner club and am getting into that just now.
    PM me with a price if you find, and wish to sell your spare sight.
    Cheers mate.
    Donald

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Cheers Alistair, I'm not really thinking of selling yet, just seeing what it's worth mate. I really miss shooting the 10m and haven't been doing much of it lately. I've joined a powder burner club and am getting into that just now.
    PM me with a price if you find, and wish to sell your spare sight.
    Cheers mate.
    I think you should keep it, they are rare and good shooting pieces. I think you could fit yours with a shroud or a barrel sleeve as a weight and it would be a great practice gun to complement your firearms.

I will have a rummage for the sight, I think I still have it ...

I have looked at putting a shroud on it, or making up a new weight.
    I could do with some good solid advice on setting up the trigger. I get the occasional feed problem and I'm sure it's the trigger setup. As far as let off goes, it's pretty good. Not as good as my old fwb100, but not bad.
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    I have looked at putting a shroud on it, or making up a new weight.
    I could do with some good solid advice on setting up the trigger. I get the occasional feed problem and I'm sure it's the trigger setup. As far as let off goes, it's pretty good. Not as good as my old fwb100, but not bad.
    Sorry Donald, I only have the sight BASE, not the whole sight. I replaced the base with a steel one, apparently the stock one is fragile.

The trigger is pretty good for a semi-auto, alot nicer than the Glock I tried out in Helsinki. The FB100 is going to have a superb trigger, so its not fair to compare.

I did find some info on the pistol and stripping it somewhere, Magic9 would be the man who knows but he might be ill or stopped working. Jon Budd and Vic Thompson might know how to do it. Feeding I usually find is the mags and the pellets but you might be right.

http://www.magic9designltd.com/

No probs mate.. I missed one on here a wee while ago, the steel one.. That's my life, a day late and a dollar short!
    I'll see how things go.
    Donald

Rear sight for BRNO B96

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I was thinking of selling mine, and now there you go flooding the market!

Yours is missing the under-barrel weight and seems to only have one magazine... They are quite rare and they are the best of the 'cheap' Match-standard 'true' self-loading pistols, so I would go for £240.

I might have a spare rear sight for one of those somewhere.
    Hello there,
    I know that this is an old post but was hoping that you may still have the rear sight available? my pal broke one at the range yesterday and is frantically looking for one?

BRNO Aeron B96 rear sight

Hello there,
    I tried to reply to this post yesterday but for some reason the post seems to be missing? I was trying to see if you still had any parts for the sight as my pal has broken the cast part that the sight blade screws too and we are having trouble finding one to replace it?