Thread: Pellpax

Pellpax

Pellpax, good or bad ladies & gents. Fancy an AGT Vulcan and seing as they advertise delivery to your door Good service/back up if it should develope a fault etc.

Cheers, John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Delivered an air pistol to my door as promised.

Not had any warranty issues to comment on after care service.

Ive been looking at the vulcan and realy fancy the tactic version but the price is the same as two Rapids that Id need to sell and Im sure it wont be as good as either of them, pelllax seem to get good press and a mate of mine popped in there last week, he was impressed

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

I've had my Vulcan 2 since last Friday and I absolutely love it. I haven't shot it yet and probably won't until I put on my FAC but I have no doubt that it will be super accurate. I love my Cricket and my Impact (both fac) but I can see at least one of them going soon.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    decent company, been around for ages...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Never had a delivery from them as I only live about 15 minutes away, but they seem Ok to deal with In my experience. I have recently purchased a scope from Pellpax and got It for about £20 cheaper than list price due to the fact that they did a price match for me. Also seem quite friendly and helpful when I visit the showroom to buy pellets etc,

John
    Last edited by luckymjr; 26-11-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

If you Google "Pellpax Insolvent" you will find that an entity called Pellpax Target Sports ltd, or something similar went into voluntary liquidation in around 2013 - I remember it happening. The current Pellpax may or may not have any association with that outfit, but even if it does, it still seems to be a busy business now.
    I guess I would only ever buy high value goods from any mail order company using a credit card for the extra protection that affords.

Bought my first rifle from them early this year. They delivered it to my door, which is about 300 miles away from thier depot.
    No complaints here.

They’re excellent, I’ve used them a number of times for pistols / rifles and they deliver from Kings Lynn to the south coast. Good service and prompt delivery, I’d recommend them.
    It is better to be thought dumb and keep one's mouth shut, than to open it and remove all doubt......

I've used them. I pop in to the shop now and again, helpful guys.
    A minor downside is they don't always have all the guns advertised on their website in stock. I much prefer to see products in the flesh so to speak before i make a purchase.