Thank you gents.

Ped's well built tool has arrived and yesterday evening I finally had time to disassemble the gun.
I found a "Crosman authorized service manual" from the sixties on online-book website scribd (and I've ordered a copy on Fleabay in the meantime).
This gave me rough guidelines, although there are several things that I still need to figure out.
The most important question at the moment is how to remove the pump cup. It's held in place tightly by a round brass nut, that I cannot grip without damaging it.
I think it's Loctited, but I'm not sure if Loctite already existed in '49? It could have been done later of course.
Also from the inside, it's a nice gun. I'm sure I'll be able to get it to work again.

Any tips for the pump cup are welcome. I can of course try to heat the brass nut, but that will also burn the felt (?) black part behind it, which helps to stabilize the cup in the cylinder.

Cheers, Louis

Ped's tool:

The pump cup:

After removing the valve nut, I used a steel rod to remove the innards of the valve housing, from the front of the gun towards the rear.
This took some tapping; I think that things got stuck a bit after all those years. The parts are in very good condition though.

This pin needs to be removed to access the front of the cylinder.

The new T&C seals from Rick Willnecker. I will measure them for future reference.