Thread: HRPC 25th November Shoot Results

HRPC 25th November Shoot Results

What a lovely mornings shooting, especially as rain held off, I think we've only had one 10 minute shower all year so somebody's looking out for us.
    I think most people will agree it was a fair but tricky course although my pathetic score was down to me. Massive thanks and congrats to Bob Pattenden with a cracking 57 especially when you realise he was going round with me and two spectators who wanted to see what its all about. AND he did it with a boinger!
    Well done to Kevin as well for getting the unsupported stander, not as impossible as people thin lol. Any way the full scores are:

Bob Pattenden (R ) 57
    Kevin Wickson 56
    Steve West 55
    Roy Pearse 54
    Paul Bridford 52
    Jon Newton-May 52
    Simon Humphries 52
    Babs Pearce 51
    Peter Fenn 51
    Terry Evans 43
    Hope Fenn (J) DNF (but was probably outshooting me)

As nobody managed to clear the course the 60 Point Challenge rolls over and will start nest time at £126
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Thanks terry and crew. Really enjoyed that.
    Very impressed at Jon NM’s score of 52 as his rifle went off with 19 pegs to go. Was his fault as he insisted on whacking it against a pallet even though I had to listen to him winge about it all the way round and all the way home well shot Jon
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Thanks to Terry for setting another well balanced and totally enjoyable course, great mornings shoot. I was the first there today, no Rambo airsoft heros to ruin the peaceful walk through the woodlands, a truly magical place.
    Hope you get your rifle sorted soon Terry, it was definitely playing up . Pleasure to shoot with you today.
    Bob

So...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob P View Post
    Thanks to Terry for setting another well balanced and totally enjoyable course, great mornings shoot. I was the first there today, no Rambo airsoft heros to ruin the peaceful walk through the woodlands, a truly magical place.
    Hope you get your rifle sorted soon Terry, it was definitely playing up . Pleasure to shoot with you today.
    Bob
    ..was there any ISP's there today Bob
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    Thanks terry and crew. Really enjoyed that.
    Very impressed at Jon NM’s score of 52 as his rifle went off with 19 pegs to go. Was his fault as he insisted on whacking it against a pallet even though I had to listen to him winge about it all the way round and all the way home well shot Jon
    Ha Ha - you wouldn’t have it any other way Kev!!

Adjusting on the plink and knocking rifle barrels is never going to be a good idea....🤪

Great to be back at HRPC this week - thanks Terry and the HRPC team.
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

‘Nuff said.

Top boinging Bob P. 👍
    Ford Rifle Range - The Monaco GP of HFT

Hrpc

Great shooting bob