Thread: Anyone about to place an order with Kral or Sportwaffen Schneider?

Anyone about to place an order with Kral or Sportwaffen Schneider?

Hi all.
    I want a walther tuning trigger for my LGV masterpro and ordering from the continent seems to be the way to go but the postage for 1 small part is daft. Trigger about £18 on Kral Scheitsport and the postage another £13!
    Would anyone placing an order for a bunch of stuff be willing to add a trigger and post it on? I would of course pay you for it

Cheers Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

You could get a tony leach trigger blade for £37.50 posted and it transforms the rifle it's that good, and a shameless plug but if you buy my lgu in the sales section it will come with one for free lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    You could get a tony leach trigger blade for £37.50 posted and it transforms the rifle it's that good, and a shameless plug but if you buy my lgu in the sales section it will come with one for free lol.
    Ok, I will give you £37.50 for the trigger blade if you throw in the rest of the rifle for free!

IIRC if you fit Tony's trigger the safety stops working or have I got that wrong?

In case anyone else is looking for a Walther tuning trigger I got one from Protek Supplies in Bognor, I think they have a couple more in stock
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Ok, I will give you £37.50 for the trigger blade if you throw in the rest of the rifle for free!

IIRC if you fit Tony's trigger the safety stops working or have I got that wrong?
    Yes you do loose the safety but it makes the trigger feel like a finely polished and setup c.d unit and seen as though the rifle costs £100 less then it's fair does to me.