Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zbrioa Hortitsia

Quote Originally Posted by phil384 View Post
    When I called Dan to buy one he tried to put me off saying the majority were being sent back to the manufacturer's with problems, particularly around the magazine indexing system. He tried to persuade me to buy an Artemis instead.

I ended up buying a Kral NP-02 and am very pleased with it.

The Zbroia looks nicer though
    Issue has since been resolved. Any made in Feb this year had a small amount of owners reporting problems. Models prior and ones since Feb 19, have been fine with no reported issues.
    Ex-Airgunner

I've owned a Hortisia since May last year, I have the longer one 220/450 and can wholeheartedly recommend them.
    They are a very good rifle and not just for the money. The gun that I own has the standard in house barrel and is every bit as accurate as my other two rifles, those being a AA S410 and a HW100.
    It also has a great shot count. When I shoot it it just feels right and sits nicely in my shoulder.
    If I have a niggle it's with the trigger, there's not much of a first stage. It actually breaks like glass with no creep but personally I'd like a bit more first stage.
    The only problem that I've had in the year that I've owned it was a stiff cocking bolt that was easily cured by a clean and very light re-lube.
    Hope that helps. All the best. Steve.