Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rossendale MTC - Temporary range closure

Rossendale club

Looking forward to going tomorrow night.

great little club

your club is great Bob I just haven't had time to come for another visit, I haven't forgot about the sights, just can't get to you sorry mate
    best regards
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    your club is great Bob I just haven't had time to come for another visit, I haven't forgot about the sights, just can't get to you sorry mate
    best regards
    Dave
    Thanks Dave,

We are lucky to have a really nice little club with good members - and its the members that make the difference.

Everyone makes the effort when work needs doing on the range and this makes it easy going.

We have also spent some money and improved the range quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and it does look a lot nicer now - and the new target changers work a treat!

Don't worry about the sights - I know they are safe with you and I will be happy to have them when I see you next.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 13-12-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Rossendale club

Spent a very pleasant evening shooting there last night. The electronic changers are great and the range refurb is superb. Lot of hard work put in by the members and a club to be proud off. Thanks to bob and Paul for a great evening.

Rossendale club

Thanks Mark it was great to see you last night. I hope we will see you again soon.
    Paul.

Bart49:

We are planning to have the "official opening" of our refurbished club range early in March 2019.

More details to follow........
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.