Thread: Early Lincoln jeffries valuation

Early Lincoln jeffries valuation

Sorry to bother you folks but looking for a ballpark estimate on my lj subject to offering for sale, s/n 1994, all present and correct just one trigger guard screw non original, sights all ok good stock with minor chip behind trigger guard where stock meets action, 14 1/2 inch lop marking clear, bsa piled arms brand on stock, shoots very well and smooth. Usual Brown patina with some words visible in the right light
    I would post pics but can't, any ideas or suggestions regarding price would be very much appreciated
    Cheers Graham

It is hard with out pictures. I have seen them sell as low as 100 in similar condition as yours but since yours is an early one (First Batch BSA (LJ PAT)) I would pump the price up a bit. The missing screw aint too much of an issue, they are not expensive to buy. The chip can depend on big it is.

Just a rough ball park figure would be between £140 and £180. With images I could make a better judgement. The earliest Lincoln Jeffries I saw sold for £220. It was number 300 and I was ill that day and missed the auction, was quite upset........

Also 1994 is my birth year Only if my wallet was fatter....

Also these prices are just my guesstimate, others may think differently.

Intrested if you can send me pictures and a price

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    Intrested if you can send me pictures and a price
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....luation-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Huttles94 View Post
    It is hard with out pictures. I have seen them sell as low as 100 in similar condition as yours but since yours is an early one (First Batch BSA (LJ PAT)) I would pump the price up a bit. The missing screw aint too much of an issue, they are not expensive to buy. The chip can depend on big it is.

Just a rough ball park figure would be between £140 and £180. With images I could make a better judgement. The earliest Lincoln Jeffries I saw sold for £220. It was number 300 and I was ill that day and missed the auction, was quite upset........

Also 1994 is my birth year Only if my wallet was fatter....

Also these prices are just my guesstimate, others may think differently.
    Thanks for your time, I think this seems to be the general opinion between the 140 and 200 so off to the sales section, I think I can actually post pictures on that section too.
    Thanks to all for your time and opinions
    Cheers Graham