Quote Originally Posted by Hemmers View Post
So is BenchrestUK (in a roundabout way) replacing UKBR22 then?

My understanding was that there was some internal spat which resulted in UKBR22 withdrawing from WRABF, and that the NSRA took up the official "UK" registration in order to allow UK shooters to attend the European/World Championships, and maybe even ran a couple of International-Rule comps in parallel with their NSRA-Rule comps?

Have they jacked that in then or delegated it back to the new BenchrestUK org?

I notice UKBR22 still have their website up, with recently updated news posts and seem to be running comps - where do they fit in these days? Just a UK org running domestic comps for UK shooters?
The UKBR22 is still with us .Benchrest UK is another group that have set up their own association cos they were unhappy with the way the UKBR22 was run.The Postal comps for the UKBR22 will continue as they have over the last number of years and still has a strong membership.
Huddersfield rifle club and the Yorkshire Shooting Centre will also continue to provide Shoulder to Shoulder competition s Throughout 2019 with some comps including comps for the 10 spot card as used by the Midland League ..
Competition is good for shooting so I wish the new association success with their venture.