Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1382

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Marvellous.

Fingers crossed for no mishaps and it'll be great to see you and "Scottish John" again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    When single I used to meet up with mates around lunchtime on Christmas Eve, Mike. Mad, mad long sessions, starting in our regular pub, then a long pub crawl in the middle of town (lots of fit, drunken fillies, see), finally make it back to the local later for a lock-in and usually home somewhere between 2.00am and 6.00.

Apart from the year when I got "kidnapped"...
    Kidnapped???? lol, sounds ominous....or fun

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Kidnapped???? lol, sounds ominous....or fun
    Er, well, you see, Mike.....

After getting divorced from Mrs Nasty many moons ago (yippee!), back in 1996 I was finally ready to buy my own house again. Back then, I had the life of Reilly! Pub every night. Shot when I wanted. Rode my bike when I wanted (a YZF750R back then). Earning plenty and lads' holidays galore etc etc......

Anyways, one of the main requirements for my new house was that it would have to be within easy staggering distance of my favourite pub. After a few weeks' recce exercises, one was sorted. A new build "modern town house" two-up, two-down little thing with garage for my bike. Rear garden overlooked the river and open fields.

Christmas Eve 1996......Me and the lads were to meet in the local at around noon. Have a few there and then go down town to eye up all the young talent. Now, on some previous Christmas Eve sessions I'd made the mistake of going home at tea-time, having something to eat and then nodding off. Of course, that just wasn't good enough, eating into valuable drinking time. So, the plan was to get hammered and then just get a Chinky from the take away across the road from the pub. Lo and behold, it was closed! So, wasting no time I just walked straight back to the pub and said to the landlady, "Give us a tuna sandwich please, Mandy". So, drinking carried on all night. We had the customary disco night etc etc and then the even more customary (as in, every night!) lock-in.

Well, it must have been around 3.00am when I was staggering home. When I got to the top of my road I saw four people approaching. An older chap (70+), a bloke around the mid-30s, a lad in his late 20s and his absolutely stunning, mega fit girlfriend. The younger lad did seem like a bit of a gobby oik.

"Oi, where you goin'?" shouted the oik.

"Home to bed", I replied.

"Nah, no you're not; you're coming to a party".

Well, looking at his mega-fit bird, how could I say no?

In we went into the house. Said oik plied me with more & more drinkies. Then, he cranked the music up and said to his bird, "Go on then, give 'em a show!" She stripped off to her undies and was dancing very naughtily for us. The dirty old bloke, at one point, tried to have a dance (grope), fell over and knocked the TV and a huge cheese plant flying and Mr Young Oik was just laughing uncontrollably all the time.

Eventually, the two other blokes left, leaving me with the mega-fit, stripped to her undies bird sat on my lap, with the tattooed, hard-looking oik sat across the room with his eyes closed. She's telling me how nice I am and how she can't believe she hasn't seen me before and do I think she's nice and where do I live etc etc. Apparently she was a table top dancer in Tenerife and looking at her stunning looks, figure and bronzed skin, you'd have to believe it. She's nuzzling up closer and closer and saying, "It's okay, he's asleep" but common sense got the better of me and I eventually made my escape. Dunno if he was asleep, or just pretending, but it just didn't feel right and the last thing I needed was a good kicking, despite Mr Tinky Winky wanting to get jiggy!

I was later rudely awoken (at about 5.00pm) by the phone jumping up and down. It was my mum and I was only 4 hours late for the Christmas dinner!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Much amused by that tale, Tone. You probably did the sensible thing in declining the offer!

I'm still here, Ted, so most definitely the right decision!

She was bloody nice, though!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    You coming in the Spring then, John?
    Yes Tony, all being well !
    “An airgun or two”………

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Not that special Airsporter John??!!

Hi Tony, I'm hoping to as long as there's no family crisis!! .

John
    Heck no John, not that one ! As you know that one's pretty unique and very special.
    Its a Mk. II. that I'll be selling.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Yes Tony, all being well !
    Excellent!

BOING!

The short one turned 18 today doesn't seem like yesterday he was still at school and only three feet taller than me lol the army very kindly gave him a co inspection and lots of pt for his birthday (i didn't laugh honest ) he will have to wait till he's home on leave to get the hw95 which has his name on now he's legally old enough to own an air rifle time flies

Chris x

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    The short one turned 18 today doesn't seem like yesterday he was still at school and only three feet taller than me lol the army very kindly gave him a co inspection and lots of pt for his birthday (i didn't laugh honest ) he will have to wait till he's home on leave to get the hw95 which has his name on now he's legally old enough to own an air rifle time flies

Chris x
    OMG how time flies. Wish Jimbo a happy birthday from me please mate. I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    OMG how time flies. Wish Jimbo a happy birthday from me please mate. I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    Will do mate, I'm waiting till they bring out the hw69 then we are going to have a whip round to get you one lol how you doing btw?

Chris x

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Heck no John, not that one ! As you know that one's pretty unique and very special.
    Its a Mk. II. that I'll be selling.
    PHEW!!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

And a belated Hicky Burpday to young Jimbo from me.

Hope you enjoy your 95 when you manage to get your eager mitts on it, young 'un.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    Will do mate, I'm waiting till they bring out the hw69 then we are going to have a whip round to get you one lol how you doing btw?

Chris x
    I have it on good authority that the HW69 is scheduled for launch in 2029; perfectly in time for Paul's Happy Year. A slick, self-lubricating action is promised.

How did the roland mangling go, Pauly?

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Chris x
    I have it on good authority that the HW69 is scheduled for launch in 2029; perfectly in time for Paul's Happy Year. A slick, self-lubricating action is promised.

How did the roland mangling go, Pauly?
    Hey Chris, a HW69 sounds awesome mate��. Not sure I can wait another 10 years for it though Tone, I reckon my ability to cock anything at that age will be gone

I went over to my old permission for a couple of hours Tone and I spent about an hour and a half just chatting but managed to pop off two Roland’s just before I left.

I’m just about to roll a few fags for my journey back home from London, it’s been a good few days with friends and family but I won’t be looking in my rear view mirror as I leave The Smoke.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177