I am also tearing my hair out with an Omega trigger. Its an English version having the name etc ''rolled'' into the metal, not transfers as per foreign made versions.
It had been ''tuned'' and the trigger is so light it borders on dangerous. I have replaced the mangled wire trigger spring with a factory one. The rocker arm and front sear and its spring all seem ok. However the trigger has a hole drilled in it and a tiny coil spring fitted into it at the foremost point where the rear sear lower leg reaches out over the trigger. The trigger adjusting screw has been cut off so that it no longer protrudes beyond the trigger and so is doing nothing. Thanks to members info on here, I've managed to fit a correct length adjusting screw, this gives a two stage trigger with the little spring, but the actual let off pressure and travel is so light and tiny the gun will self discharge if the barrel is closed a little too harshly. Can anyone confirm if the trigger should have the little coil spring fitted [ its not on any parts diagram anywhere], without this spring the trigger only sits rearwards by virtue of its own spring and the safety catch won't operate. If I remove the little spring, should I get a two stage trigger by virtue of the trigger adj. screws contact with the rear sear??. Does any one have any idea as to how much the actual contact face that the front sear sits on, protrudes in front of the upper [vertical] face that end of the front sear stops against. Complicated and awkward descriptions, sorry its not the easiest of conditions to describe. I'd really like to have the gun working safely, but detailed info seems pretty sparse, parts are available, but costly. I'm thinking the ''tuner'' has maybe reduced the overlap of sears by removing metal from the contact face on the rear sear and added the spring and cut down the adj. screw to give a different trigger action. ??
Any help greatly appreciated, and a thanks for help already given.
abellringer