Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
Its a .177 and shoots Hobbys at 875, so about 12 foot pound. No safety early model. It’s a very interesting gun in that it’s so unusual with the English straight stock and carbine length. It shoots very accurately but certainly has a springer jolt to it. I haven’t shot it very much and need to get back at it. It was a impulse buy at one of my first gun shows, it’s seemed way too cheap for a perfect example, knew I could sell it later for more if I didn’t like it. It’s one of Tom Gaylord’s favorite guns, he says this gun taught him the artillary hold.

I agree it’s probably best with open sights, the scope rail has no stops. The scope rail dead ends into the end cap which “supplies” shape edges to tear into your scope mounts as they want to move back. Probably could have worked something out but just went back to open sights which I think make sense with a carbine anyway.

Here it is with a Diana 50 and Crosman 108 for comparison: interesting the 108 is shorter but feels more massive, they weight about the same.

Very nice! That's a lovely trio!