Thread: Webley Nemesis 2018 CO2.

Webley Nemesis 2018 CO2.

A quick review of the 2018 Webley Nemesis
    -----------------------------------------------
    Straight out of the box this pistol just feels right .
    My fat fingered large hands wrapped around the grip with ease.
    Although tough plastic in construction it feels a good weight .
    A quick weigh in had mine registering 829 grams .
    It comes with a tandem magazine giving 2x7 shots in .177 and 2x6 shots in .22 . A single shot tray is also supplied .
    The magazine stows away safely inside the pistol grip when not in use .
    The base of the pistol grip doubles up as a hex key to install the CO2 capsule . However , being made of tough plastic , how long it will last will have to be seen .
    The sights are fibre optic in style with a dovetail groove along the top of the pistol and a picatinny accessory section under the barrel . The front sight is movable for windage by pushing it left or right . Again it's something that I wouldn't want to do to often so as not to make it loose. Your choice of optional add on sight could be added if so wished .
    The barrel is threaded to take a half inch unf fitting and so adding a silencer is quite easy. One thing to bear in mind though is that some silencers will obscure the front sight . I found that the Hugget Belita although smart in looks did just this and so I opted to use a Weihrauch one . On first firing with the silencer on I thought that the CO2 capsule was empty , such is the noise reduction. It definitely needs a silencer which also balances the pistol quite well.
    At the range I put on a red dot sight and despite it being a cold winters day managed to put in some inch groups at 10 yards.
    Over the chronograph it was very consistent giving 4.2 ft/lbs without the silencer and 4.1 ft/lbs with it .
    Shot count in .22 on a cold day was approx 35.
    The magazine system is really easy to load and use, emptying one side and then withdrawing the tandem turning it around and emptying the other side.
    Overall I think this pistol is excellent value for money and given time and practice I know that those groups will tighten .
    Great fun for plinking or target use it will be a great addition to your collection.
    Last edited by Alakar; 03-06-2019 at 08:55 AM.