Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
I bought a dual ammo Gen 3 yesterday and a BB Gen 4 in readiness for an Airgun World review.

Before I share my thoughts, I'd be interested in the views of anyone who has shot the dual ammo version, particularly in relation to the trigger.
Hi John,

My local dealer has just received stock of the Gen 4 BB Glock and the 'dual ammo' version, so I went in over the weekend and had a look at them.

The BB version is a very nice replica of the genuine item, whilst I was not able to try it with gas in, the trigger pull felt like a well tuned genuine Glock trigger, the non blowback Glock 19 has a trigger pull that is comparable to a standard Glock pistol.

I mentioned the comments on here relating to the 'dual ammo' version to my friend who works at the shop and he put a gas cylinder into a dual ammo model to try it out.

The trigger pull to rotate the mag is not too horrendous, but to get the damned thing to fire was ridiculously heavy, overall not impressed by the dual ammo and I will likely buy the BB Gen 4 as overall it is the better replica and any gain in accuracy the pellet model might have with its rifled barrel will almost certainly be lost with the horrendous trigger pull.