Well, What a show.

It was great to meet up and talk with so many of the collectors that frequent this forum, albeit briefly in some cases.

I'm told I don't take enough images of antique firearms, so have concentrated on that angle at today's event. Just feast your eyes on some of the attached images - the variety and quality of antique arms on offer rivals any of the long established fairs in my view. One that stands out is a Japanese matchlock carbine - truly exquisite. And those cased duellers!

Naturally there was a tremendous choice of airguns on offer, both old and new and the only gun I bought was a CO2 powered Glock. It was great to see a lot more in the way of books, leaflets and accessories, some of which also found their way to me. There was an original 5th edition of Morton's Webley Service booklet, a Frank Clarke catalogue and lots of Webley, Crosman, BSA, Sussex Armoury, Milbro and other gems.

Thank you to the collectors who showed me some real scarcities, some of which were not for sale and to the dealers that allowed me to take photos of their extensive stock.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nr9pXqhNd5HXqzZU7

Can't wait for the next one!

John Milewski