Thread: Appreciation for Binners and for Protek!

Appreciation for Binners and for Protek!

I made it to my second Kempton arms fair this morning and had a good old nose around. It remains as interesting as the first time I attended. I almost managed to resist picking up another project I don't have time for ....almost! I just managed to resist a gamo target rifle being sold in non-working condition. I nearly succumbed to a Webley Omega in "project" condition but finally plumped for a bag of bits reporting to be an Umarex Winchester CO2 rifle. I suspect I will regret letting temptation beat me 😂😂

The guys at Protek brought up a few things for me to buy. I keep going back to them for stuff whenever I can because they are helpful, genuine and fair priced!

So Binners and Protek, many thanks and keep up the great work!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I made it to my second Kempton arms fair this morning and had a good old nose around. It remains as interesting as the first time I attended. I almost managed to resist picking up another project I don't have time for ....almost! I just managed to resist a gamo target rifle being sold in non-working condition. I nearly succumbed to a Webley Omega in "project" condition but finally plumped for a bag of bits reporting to be an Umarex Winchester CO2 rifle. I suspect I will regret letting temptation beat me 😂😂

The guys at Protek brought up a few things for me to buy. I keep going back to them for stuff whenever I can because they are helpful, genuine and fair priced!

So Binners and Protek, many thanks and keep up the great work!
    I'll second that: Vic and Phil are always very helpful and so was BJ of course.

Binners: Another classic fair under your belt. Thank you,

John