Thread: Slide-action CO2 Carbine Umarex RP5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Slide-action CO2 Carbine Umarex RP5

Anyone had a go with one of these?

Protek on the sarf coast of England are selling them..

https://www.umarex.com/products/airg...6.00.01-1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Anyone had a go with one of these?

Protek on the sarf coast of England are selling them..

https://www.umarex.com/products/airg...6.00.01-1.html
    Yes I put a couple of dozen pellets through one on Saturday at B.A.R, great fun and surprisingly pokey as well, it feels very solid with excellent rattle free build

Generally I dislike anything Co2 but I quite fancy one of these

I also had a good go of the new Glock 17 blowback which has probably the worst trigger I have ever pulled, truly dreadful

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Yes I put a couple of dozen pellets through one on Saturday at B.A.R, great fun and surprisingly pokey as well, it feels very solid with excellent rattle free build

Generally I dislike anything Co2 but I quite fancy one of these

I also had a good go of the new Glock 17 blowback which has probably the worst trigger I have ever pulled, truly dreadful
    Interesting, it looks a bit plasticky in the pictures so its good to know its not in real life.

I shot a 9mm Glock at a commecial shooting range in Helsinki a couple of years ago, and it had a awful trigger, so maybe Umarex have been a bit too faithful to the original ...

Protek had them at Kempton yesterday.

Seemed well made, but big and a bit complicated to operate.
    They also showed it as a carbine for those who like that sort of thing.

They had the new Nemisis as well which seemed a bit fat to me.
    Good price for what it is I think.

Not usually a fan of Co2 rifles....... however I quite like the idea of one of these carbines they look like good fun.

I can’t see any mention or picture of a rear sight fitted to the carbine version and yet there’s a front sight fitted

Obviously in pistol format I can see there’s a rear sight but in carbine version it’s either pictured with a scope fitted or just mounts fitted....hmmm

Anyone know if the carbine version comes with a full open sight setup?

Does anyone actually own one yet and if so can they add any feedback good or bad

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    had a play with a friends.. mags are weird and fiddy, and it seems expensive for a toy. balance is weird too, cos its a shoulder stocked pistol i guess. i wanted to like it, but didn't really...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.