Thread: Ever thought 'That is one ugly gun'.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I specifically go out of my way to find the ugly ones. Fwiw johnbaz has the all time munter in his collection.

Dave
    its not old shity its new shity as the old ones are very good

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I think every aspect of that Chinese rifle is wrong. Pistol grip angle wrong, bare cheek on freezing metal cylinder wrong, fore-stock attached directly to barrel wrong, its a mess of horrible.

In terms of ugly, if I saw a Diana Series 70 Model 71 nearby for an ok price I would buy it, but the nearest one I have seen is at Protek and that is way down on the south coast so its safe from me.

It is an ugly-ish rifle with a deep fore-end and a thick layer of bland sauce over a heart of ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Haven’t bought one, heard they are not that great a Chinese rifle but what’s not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I think every aspect of that Chinese rifle is wrong. Pistol grip angle wrong, bare cheek on freezing metal cylinder wrong, fore-stock attached directly to barrel wrong, its a mess of horrible
    I know. But about a year ago I think I put a low bid on a variant of that at auction (I at least thought about it). Just for spits and giggles. It kind of reminded me of an early SA80, only worse.