Thread: MAD ANGLO-BENELUX OPEN EXTRAVAGANZA 26 Jan, 2019

MAD ANGLO-BENELUX OPEN EXTRAVAGANZA 26 Jan, 2019

Held strictly to UKAHFT 2019 rules in our beautiful woodland.
    Our friends from Holland, Belgium and other such places, are hereby cordially invited to freeze their bits off and get slaughtered, by the infamous MAD course, although we will be setting out a nice easy course, as a gentle introduction!
    As with all MAD comps, there will be no advantage for left/right handed shooters, spring/PCP, kids/adults etc etc.
    Also, as usual there will be no wind, WHATSOEVER!
    We have a large plinking range and an HFT practice course, so there's no excuses for not coming in with that big score.
    Ian, as usual, will be cooking the food and we will be playing "Guess the hygiene rating", but you'll figure that one out for yourself, after about 24hrs!
    Alternately, the Dutch guys have these strawberry waffles (that taste nothing like strawberry), which they're always munching on, which I can highly recommend stealing from them.
    Kick off will be at 11am, with compulsory safety, just before.
    A fortune in cash and a heap of bling to be won too.
    This even is open to everyone, regardless of what country you come from.
    For more info go to www.madarc.net or ring me on 07449895053
    Cheers Rich
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Wow, what a weekend this will be. This dopper demoraliser followed on Sunday by the winter diabolical at Cambridge. I can't wait.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Ok, so far we've been given a Season ticket for the year by the UKAHFT, a free entry to the WHFTA World Championships and game fair, a free entry to the European Championships in Belgium and now Mark Wilson from Derwent Rifles Cockermouth has kindly given us a £50 voucher to spend in his shop. Let's hope he sells beer too! So a big thanks to you guys, it means a lot to us here at MAD, we will ourselves, be giving a free years membership to the club, worth £110.
    Cheers.
    Rich.
    M.A.D FOR IT!