Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcon forum!

Falcon forum!

Trying to register on falcon forum but it wouldn't let me iv message admin no joy been like that for while now🙄 any falcon member's on here can help?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon.1656 View Post
    Trying to register on falcon forum but it wouldn't let me iv message admin no joy been like that for while now🙄 any falcon member's on here can help?
    Hi there. Also had no luck with falcon forum used to be a member but can't get back on also I understand it's all run through an app now and not very user friendly but this may be wronwrong

I tried a while back but couldn’t join either.

Perhaps the forum closed and now it’s just a ghost webpage, or perhaps they’re a very exclusive bunch and don’t have time for the likes of us

It's been that way for ages. IIRC, it's something to do with conflict/argument/allout nuclear war with Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    It's been that way for ages. IIRC, it's something to do with conflict/argument/allout nuclear war with Tapatalk.
    We should start our own one on here

Quote Originally Posted by manorgun View Post
    Sign me up

Would there be enough interest.
    Regards, Kevin -

Cornwall Airgunners Club.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon.1656 View Post
    Hi must admit that I have not logged into falcon owners forum for a while, but just did and other than them having moved to another server provider all looks as before, pages laid out bit different but same guys.
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC

tapatalk forums are real hard work to use
    a few of the members are on the cheesebook falcon groups and there is one on mewe

Sign Me up too��

Do guys what falcons do we all have.

I have a fn12 in. 22 standard stock also a praire CM .177 with profile thumbhole stock. Both lovely guns

I Agree with yous on the falcon forum being very quite and hard for new members I been on there for years along with other members on here but before anyone try's to start another type of falcon owners page on here it will be a wise move to ask the moderators and also the forum owner if this is allowed as im sure it might start others wanting there make of guns makes own page also could become a little like brexit perhaps just a thread letting other members no what guns you have been shooting and how you get on with them and what mods and legal tuning you have achieved

I tried once to join had no luck

I look on the Falcon forum every night and very little goes on now with the forum . I have asked why it cannot accept new members but have given up now as my last two questions regarding this did'nt even get a reply from a Mod, it is slowly dying a death as members leave but no new members accepted. It looks like the only Moderator left on there is Requoil , two of the other mods havn't logged on since 2017 and the other in May this year. Its a great shame as there are some realy good guys on there with lots of knowledge about Falcons, very sad.

This really is such a shame as these are great guns and deserve to have people who know about them to follow them and pass around info on them