Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcon forum!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    I look on the Falcon forum every night and very little goes on now with the forum . I have asked why it cannot accept new members but have given up now as my last two questions regarding this did'nt even get a reply from a Mod, it is slowly dying a death as members leave but no new members accepted. It looks like the only Moderator left on there is Requoil , two of the other mods havn't logged on since 2017 and the other in May this year. Its a great shame as there are some realy good guys on there with lots of knowledge about Falcons, very sad.
    The falcon owners facebook pages are being used more than the forum these days
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo! View Post
    But there are loads of use that don't and never will use farcebook

I always said the same and wouldn't use cheesebook but tbh after tapatalk took over the my free forum hosting site I don't bother with many of the old foruns as they're too much of a pita to use
    I joined cheese book at you'll find groups for most makes of airguns

I have certainly tried to join the old forum with no luck as it seems to be a repository for all Falcon knowledge.
    I have a left handed FN19 in .177 and would certainly be interested in a new non Facebook forum.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by copperjacket View Post
    I have certainly tried to join the old forum with no luck as it seems to be a repository for all Falcon knowledge.
    I have a left handed FN19 in .177 and would certainly be interested in a new non Facebook forum.
    A left handed one OMG what use is that lol. Oy pulling your leg, or was that your left hand lol😅😅

I got in....

I successfully reset my password yesterday (not using Tapatalk I might add) and got into the forum fine. Having done so there's not much going on tbh. The historical FN data has great value however there's less latter Prairie info, which is a shame because my main PCP at the mo is a Prairie CM.

atb

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo! View Post
    Not surprising if no one can join the Falcon Forum, my personal feeling is that a proper run forum is far better than the likes of Faceache will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by acdean View Post
    I successfully reset my password yesterday (not using Tapatalk I might add) and got into the forum fine. Having done so there's not much going on tbh. The historical FN data has great value however there's less latter Prairie info, which is a shame because my main PCP at the mo is a Prairie CM.

atb

Andy
    How do you find the praire. I also have a carbine multi in.177 nice gun indeed

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    tapatalk forums are real hard work to use
    a few of the members are on the cheesebook falcon groups and there is one on mewe
    AnAny idea how to find the group on mewe

Quote Originally Posted by acdean View Post

atb

Andy
    All the stuff that was on the forum is now on the Facebook pages ,I just got a copy of prairie schematic as I mislaid mine.
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC

Does anyone know what the group for Falcon Airguns is called on Facebook, tried searching but can't seem to find it?

Have just found it Falcon-air-guns. I said i would never join Facebook but it looks like needs must. There is a link to mewe from the Facebook page.

direct link to the cheese book group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2232239127002023/

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    I said i would never join Facebook but it looks like needs must
    Don't do it
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

How about start a new forum ?
    Regards, Kevin -

Cornwall Airgunners Club.