Thread: New here.

New here.

Hi. New to the forum. Quick intro live in lake District.
    Love my underlevers at the moment but not fussy have owned most types of air rifle I just get bored quick 😁
    Looking forward to seeing what's about

Welcome aboard, if underlevers are your thing, should find plenty to entertain you, and when you get bored move on to break barrels!
    TonyL will be here in minute he is the resident springer addict.

Welcome to the forum Andy.
    Love my 77.
    Air Arms HFT 500. HW100 FSB. HW99 (.22) HW99 (.177) HW30 (.177) HW97K (.177) Gamo GX40 (.22)

love my goldstar&superstar springers. have this year picked up a parkrh93 walnut thumbhole also. so you are in the right place for springer lovers welcome to the madhouse. chris

Cheers all... Yer I was mad about my crosmans last year and had a few nice pcps. But lost interest. So from September when I got my 97 I then bought a tx200 and a lgu and just picked up a prosport n all just been scoped ready to play.... IV been looking at the superstar and 77 definitely on my list and maybe a airsporter

Welcome Andy

Hi Andy,

A very warm welcome to the forum, sir.

No doubt you'll have looked in for a while before taking the plunge, but I can assure you that you've landed in a very cuddly boingery place. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable peeps on here.

Lovely little selection of underlevers that you already have......And, yes, get a '77, too!

Maybe you'll want to try a Relum Tornado to make you appreciate those modern rifles that are oozing finesse. A bit like the Lada of the airgun world.

Oh, and some classics to stop you getting bored.......Diana / Original 50, Airsporter, Webley Mark III and you've just got to try one of the lovely, olde worlde vintage Lincoln Jeffries pattern BSAs.

Enjoy!

And, oh yes, get yourself to a lovely, cuddly Boinger Bash. You'd love it!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post

TonyL will be here in minute he is the resident springer addict.
    Plenty more like me, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!