Thread: Wanted no I have right section!

Wanted no I have right section!

Wanted top grade unmarked air rifle pcp with nightforce scope and 100,000 pellets must very cheap please and you must deliver to my house.
    It must be sighted in and come with around 20,000 acres of prime rabbiting/Pigeon and other vermin on ground this must be free and no one else shooting the ground
    With this cheap rifle scope combo I also would require a lift to the ground and three course lunch paid for of course into the deal every time I go...did I say it must be Vheap sorry that should read CHEAP .
    I return I will promise not to phone you unless I need any more free pellets..

Please pm me with photos of the rifle and ground and menu for the lunch.

All offers will be carefully considered and if the set up is not cheap enough I will bid you on it I would prefer to have it all for FREE or better still be paid for taking it all off your hands.

So how many adds do we see like this ?
    Hope it brought a smile or two!!
    If you really do have a deal for me I will snap your hand off and in return give you a number of a good shrink!!

My favourites are looking for a second hand rifle that is currently made and available in the shops, with:
    'must be absolutely mint with no marks on it, needs to be like new'

Just go to the bl**Dy shop then!