Thread: Airgunner &Airgun world magazines

Airgunner &Airgun world magazines

Thanks TD and all staff for some great articles in the 2018 mags,
    I wish Phil Price atb for 2019 and thanks for his work in 2018
    A Happy xmas & New Year to you all,!!!
    atb brian

Hear, hear; as the man says.

I eagerly look forward to my issues of these two magazines dropping through the letter box each month and, as I've said many times in the recent past, I particularly feel that Airgunner has improved tremendously under Phill's steerage under Terry's watchful eye. And the very best of luck to Dave for the future.

Forever a fan of Terry and Jim and Terry's brought in many excellent contributors over the years making the magazines the fine publications that they are. Long may they prosper.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

The airgun mags get knocked a lot, even called comics. Personally I will be forever grateful, it was a chance reading that got me back into shooting 20 years ago. Through that I got not only years of great sport, but enduring friendships, a wife, and a business. My father was incredibly proud of seeing me in print in AGW.

I will always be a fan, and think while not to everybody's taste they do a massive amount of good

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    and think while not to everybody's taste they do a massive amount of good
    As the saying goes, you can't please everyone all of the time

I've had Airgun World and Airgunner since they first came out way back, plus the short lived Sporting Air Rifle (I think)

Sadly, some of those great writers are no longer with us
    Last edited by MartynB; 18-12-2018 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Airgunner has improved remarkably, Airgun Shooter in the complete opposite direction since their overhaul last year