Thread: Rex top bombing mate

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Rex top bombing mate

55 with a boinger at Lea valley today in all that wind some great shooting mate. Banned off the breeze so had to say it nhere.

Banned again Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    What did Dop get?
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Cheers boisey, it has been a long time since I felt I could shoot and its nice that all of the boinger fraternity have been doing their utmost to help me find whats been going wrong. The Toy Story Cowboy aka Nigel Woods,chilly and the amish (danny Roff) have been working so hard to try and help me find out whats wrong with me or the gun. It is working at the moment and feels so lovely, fingers crossed it lasts a while.

I love the challenge of boinging because its like I have a pet gun that needs to be taken out and exercised regularly and Ive spent all night in indoor ranges trying to group pellets and do range cards and shoot 8mm kills from 8-45 yds only to miss a 9 yard 30 mm kill today. I always stay after the shoot and try to learn what i did wrong apart from turning up. So it hasn't been a gimme, but I really appreciate everything others have done to help me and keep me motivated when I struggle to even walk up the stairs to my flat.

I loved it today cos it worked, but also want to point out that I went through the course chrono at 785 so it wasnt because i was running hot, I just got the wind right for a change.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

you certainly did Rex it was a pleasure shooting round with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jcooper View Post
    you certainly did Rex it was a pleasure shooting round with you.
    Cheers Coop, I really appreciated shooting with you and Steve, You were great shooting partners and really helped me stay on track.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict