Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rex

Crystal Ball

A few years ago when HFT was first thought of,I wrote a post which basically said that I Hope HFT will not image FT in an Arms race scenario,I thought HFT was supposed to be for guys using kit they would use for Hunting.
    RHFT. (Real)
    No tuning
    No aftermarket stocks
    Scopes with new value no more than £150
    Simple

just to share the smell of coffee with everyone here. I got 43 today and 43 at mad last week with the same gun so its not the super tuned boinger that is always going to kick ass, Its still about the trigger puller doing everything right and working how much wind to give it from the eyebrows twitching. Just saying of course some valid points being made but I am not giving up my 9 quid stock modification just because someone else wants to shoot a standard one.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by series2a View Post
    A few years ago when HFT was first thought of,I wrote a post which basically said that I Hope HFT will not image FT in an Arms race scenario,I thought HFT was supposed to be for guys using kit they would use for Hunting.
    RHFT. (Real)
    No tuning
    No aftermarket stocks
    Scopes with new value no more than £150
    Simple
    Well said! Simmo is just a jumped up fashion follower, what does he know!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Well said! Simmo is just a jumped up fashion follower, what does he know!!
    I know I miss my fat cuddly smelly shooting partner less each moment.

Monkey.

Now Rex he is cute. Dim butt cute.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.