Thread: Fx verminator mk2

Fx verminator mk2

Fx verminator mk2 any good thinking about one for ratting nice and compact open to thoughts or other suggestions many thanks

I had one, very accurate, reliable. Not quite as small as the mk 1 but more durable. I would recommend picking one up to see if it fits before buying it as the high scope mount and weird cheek weld on the stock can be an issue with eye relief and I didn't manage to overcome it on either of my verminators until I fitted an MTC viper connect.

Excellent rifle ,and accurate.
    The MK1 seems more desired.
    But , for less than half the price have a look at a Kral NP-02 .
    Very similar in looks and every bit as accurate.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    I tried one and just didn't like it, it felt cheap, but wasn't! I bought a Pulsar instead and never looked back. You can also set a pulsars laser to say 15m for point and press accuracy when your scope is set at say 25 if your ratting?

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Loved my mk1 Verminator, didn't like the ergonomics of the mk2 at all, butt height/cheek weld all wrong.

verminator

I am luck enough to have the Verminator mk1 and mk2. The mk1 has been so good for ratting that I have never bothered trying the mk2 for the task but I don't see why the mk2 shouldn't perform just as good ,,, If not better. I do prefer the cocking lever on the mk2.
    I only bought the mk2 to compare the smoothe twist barrel to the mk1 and still never got round to testing it so it still sits in the cabinet and as angrybear says ,,,,, The cheek height on the both of them take some getting use to. Col.

Thanks for your replies so helpful and priceless information that shops will not give you

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Too rear heavy for me.

Like the Phoenix.
    Master Debater