Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: airsporter mk1

airsporter mk1

i am hankering to an old spring air rifle as i have only had pcp for years now , i thought about the old lincon jeffries etc but have started to want a mk1 airsporter , if anyone has a good example to let go i am intrested , not a museum piece but a nice one then please let me know , there is quite a lot about for the 200 mark but i would rarther pay a little more for one a little better ,asap before i give up and get something else - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    i am hankering to an old spring air rifle as i have only had pcp for years now , i thought about the old lincon jeffries etc but have started to want a mk1 airsporter , if anyone has a good example to let go i am intrested , not a museum piece but a nice one then please let me know , there is quite a lot about for the 200 mark but i would rarther pay a little more for one a little better ,asap before i give up and get something else - thanks
    Don't discount an Airsporter MK2 if you come across a tidy example, even though the MK2 was altered to be a bit cheaper to produce than the MK1 it is still a well made gun.

The early MK2 had four short oddball sized scope grooves in them, but the later guns came with two long scope grooves which enable you to easily fit a modern scope if you wish.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    Shame you live 200 miles from England

airsporter mk1

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Shame you live 200 miles from England
    Yeah shame we have the best standard of living in the country, least congestion,one of the lowest crime rates, some of the best biking roads in uk & least severe weather events,oh & you can buy 2 houses for the price of one elsewhere in britain. But never mind you lot have most of the rare old air rifles....LOL.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Yeah shame we have the best standard of living in the country, least congestion,one of the lowest crime rates, some of the best biking roads in uk & least severe weather events,oh & you can buy 2 houses for the price of one elsewhere in britain. But never mind you lot have most of the rare old air rifles....LOL.

I'm not far south of you and have few nice collectables so those elites in Londinium don't have them all!!

We seem to have much congestion on the roads though as the council employ planners from the local nuthouse that seem hellbent on stopping you getting from one side to the other of the city!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

yes they all seem to be far away and i would really have liked to have a look at whatever before i bought it , i could travel a fair way but not Cornwall etc.

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post

And, more importantly, the North East has the warmest people in the UK, love Geordies, Mackems, Monkey Hangers and Smoggies

JB is now an honorary Southerner

PM on the way.

Your inbox is full.

airsporter mk1

And, more importantly, the North East has the warmest people in the UK, love Geordies, Mackems, Monkey Hangers and Smoggies
    -Aww thanks binners we love you too! Wish I could say the same for all my fellow northerners...LOL.

Thumbs up

JB is now an honorary Southerner

Why thankya kindly sir!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

i will empty the box now

PM sent.

i now have a lovely mk1 airsporter and i am very pleased to have it. many thanks to " mel h " who i got it off - a gentleman to talk airguns with and to deal with , now i just need to find some 5.6mm ammo