Thread: Chrono Problem

Chrono Problem

Anyone have any idea as to why my chrono just stopped working ???????
    I have one of the small black Polish ones, black, vertical layout with the reading in the top housing, apparently very popular, so maybe advise will appear. I was part way through checking the power of a Webley Omega [source of much useful info on a separate thread] the gun was over the limit after a string of shots, so spring was adjusted and I tried again with chrono; the screen stayed the same, so I'm thinking I'm in trouble with the spring, reduced length and same result, tried several shots, all the same readout??? so reset, all now on zero; shot 1 zero; shot 2 zero etc etc; chrono won't display result of shot. All other functions work, change pellet weight, readout options etc.
    I have no idea why it stopped reading; strangely the word range! appeared a couple of times when scrolling through the readout options and this isn't mentioned in the little instruction sheet as supplied.
    Anyone got any idea as to what might have happened??
    abellringer

Range means it's missing one of the sensors... or is lower than the range it's used to...

Sounds like it's not seeing the shot. Check you're going over the gates. Have you got another gun you can try?

Tried changing batteries?

Is it all clean? I use a a paintbrush and compressed air to clean things.
    Last edited by krisko; 18-12-2018 at 10:09 PM.