Thread: Daystate CR-X Valuation

Daystate CR-X Valuation

What’s a realistic value on one of these ? The actions mint other than a small mark on the filler cap which you can’t see when it’s in place. Stocks been refinished so is mint again but has been drilled for sling mounts. Just had the reg serviced by Daystate last week.

Thanks in advance

Shaun

Purchased my last CR-X for £800.00

Sold the previous 3 for less-my favourite for £700.00 in a custom stock-which fortunately is back with me. Just looking for a nice new action
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

The stock would make difference depending on what is fitted and grade of wood
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Hi its the original brown laminate.

Shaun

JerryD is offline Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Nice gun! Suggest you get it to Dave Brayford at SCR for a service: he fixed my CR97 and now it's the first pcp I pick up.

Pricewise, probably £850-1000, depending on how long you want to wait for a buyer.

Jerry

It depends is the rifle in A1 condition has it been serviced and by who. What is the wood like and what grade is the stock marked etc. For a average rifle with light ware marks I’d say 650 to 700 a mint totally perfect one with history would give you I’d say £1200 at a push.

Mine cost me £850 it was in average condition after a good service and having the stock taken back to virgin wood I’d say it’s worth £1200 easily.

Cheers guys for the info. I’d have to say it’s all pretty much mint and reg just serviced by Daystate. No history to it as far as I know

Cheers again

Is it a blued action or anodised as that makes a difference to price as well.

Matt

I’d say £650-£750 depending on condition

Interesting ?

I’m probably way off as I haven’t been shooting for a while but not so long ago I was offered top money
    for my CRX , not only that but quite a few people wanted it too ? Mine isn’t exactly standard but it’s essentially a proven rifle in a fancy stock . Lol

To be honest the only thing putting me off selling it is not knowing it’s correct value .

I’d say a CRX in a standard stock has still got to be worth between £800-£1000 .

Cheers

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thumbs up

I reckon £700 if in good nick. Could get it serviced by Daystate which could bing another £100 on! Cracking gun and sought after!

I'd say nearer £1k if standard stock, doesn't matter about being serviced for that money.

If blued add around £200 to that price.

Quite a sought after rifle.

If rifle has history to it, ex team gun etc add £100 £150 or so.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Interesting ?

I’m probably way off as I haven’t been shooting for a while but not so long ago I was offered top money
    for my CRX , not only that but quite a few people wanted it too ? Mine isn’t exactly standard but it’s essentially a proven rifle in a fancy stock . Lol

To be honest the only thing putting me off selling it is not knowing it’s correct value .

I’d say a CRX in a standard stock has still got to be worth between £800-£1000 .

Cheers

Dave
    Hey Dave,
    I remember you letting me have a shot with your one yonks ago, probably at the HRPC range. I have wanted one ever since but doubt I will ever find a lefty at a decent price (well a price I am willing to pay anyway). You're valuation sounds about right to me.
    Hope all is good for you.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Hey Dave,
    I remember you letting me have a shot with your one yonks ago, probably at the HRPC range. I have wanted one ever since but doubt I will ever find a lefty at a decent price (well a price I am willing to pay anyway). You're valuation sounds about right to me.
    Hope all is good for you.
    Rich.
    Hi Rich

Yeah I remember that , hope you are well mate .

My last paper target score was 148/150, 5 consecutive stander, kneeler and prone shots - it still does what its supposed to unlike me . ��

Atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[