Hi All

Had a number of people asking if Swallows Field Target Club was 'up to something' on Sunday (23rd).

We are …..

There's an informal/fun shoot put on primarily for our members, for who our special Christmas Turkey trophy is up for grabs.

After the go-ahead from our Chairman (Gerry Jellicoe), I am pleased to open up the invite to anyone interested in coming on down.

There's nothing 'usual' about the comp., which will consist of 10 lanes of rifle HFT (roughly to UKAHFT 2018 rules), 10 shots Bench Rest (25 yard) and 10 shots pistol HFT. The first and 2nd elements are shot using your own sub-12lbft rifle, but the 3rd will be using pistols provided by the host club. There are no UKAHFT style Classes for this - just a free-for-all.

With the number of HFT lanes For the other two, there are only 2 benches/pistols so it will be a matter of joining the queue as spaces come to hand.

Booking in from 9:30am and start when you're ready. A buddy scoring and marshalling system will be in force - so no shooting on your lonesome

Entry fee is a simple £5/head.

Parking is to the usual spec for our site, except that the field is NOT in use (very boggy). Drive carefully through the farm and park in a way which does NOT block access to any of the farm buildings.

Only other plea is that, if you are NOT a Swallows FTC member and wish to join us, please add you name to this thread.

I expect that 'aliens' joining us will know where we are, but you can find details via the link in my signature.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Biggles