Thread: NSRA targets?

NSRA targets?

Some will know the NSRA have been out of most paper targets for months due to a printing problem.
    I rang them months ago, and they said back then they were only a few weeks away.
    They said they would be up on their website when they are done.
    I can't see them even now, does anybody know if or when they will become back in stock?
    Personally I'm after the 6yd and 10m targets.

You can print some multiple targets off if you go on crafty geek

Got my 10mt pistol here
    https://www.target-air.co.uk

Regards Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

I've got loads from Target-Air, but it's the official NSRA ones I want for comp shooting.
    They can be used for official postal comps and cut a cleaner hole for scoring (yes I already use R10 wad cutters)

we at shebbear club have the same problem ,waiting for the new targets too arrive,there was talk of allowing the older targets too be used for the competitions but we wont know until the new year. sorry not much help but I think everyone who shoots comps is in the same position.

I was in there 10 days ago asking after the 25m benchrest targets. Still no delivery date in sight apparently.

Seems a bit farcical to me How difficult is it to print something on a bit of decent quality card?

My club has had to delay the 50m 22LR winter comp.
    I think the cards are in now, but we have to rush the comp so the fixed deadlines are met.

NSRA competitions team have indicated that shoot-by dates will be extended to suit the availability of replacement cards.

How did it happen, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be an investigation into that; whether the report will be made public will I expect depend upon its relevance to the public interest.

In some cases the errors seem to be slight and not really relevant to how the target scores, in others the 9 ring is clearly too narrow.

The advice from the NSRA shop is to check the website and/or ring up for latest news. 01483 485511 to save you looking it up.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee