Free 10m 6yd PCP only scoring thread.

I have sent a 'heads up' to the 'contact' on the bottom of this forum (no reply yet, but it's Christmas) about my plan to run a scores thread. I thought it maybe a problem because of the shoots like the MPL that charge? Reading Zooma's reply and applying some logic, why would there be a problem? The worst that can happen is I'm told/made to stop or the thread gets removed!

So I think I'll just push on and start a thread.

All shooters would need to do is PM me the scores and their details. Below would be an example.

10m Rifle, MrChipShoulder, January 2018, Jacket, Trousers, Boots, LGM-1, 41-43-42-46=172
6yd Pistol, MrChipShoulder, January 2018, Steyr Evo, 41-40-42-39=162

Pistol would not be allowed to wear anything that is not 'normal' for pistol shooting! I think it's important to make known what shooting clothing people are wearing as a full 3P standing combo can make a difference to the score over somebody in their 'going down the pub' clothes taking the artillery hold and pulling the trigger. Guys that would use this scoring thread as a marker of their progress would want to know what they are up against I'm sure. If the scores are continually higher with 'suited' shooters, others may follow?

Scores can be shot onto anything that is printed like the NSRA cards, so the Target-Air white cards WOULD be OK etc. At the end of the day, it's about making contact with other shooters and comparing scores rather than full on official competition. It would all be self regulating and run purely on trust.

If after 6 months of me simply posting my scores nothing is happening, then I'll just kill it, but if a small band of people want to join in, then we can keep it rolling on. I own my own 10m range (link in my signature), so maybe at some point in the summer, there could be a 'shoot' at mine, or we could meet at a club etc, Who knows??

Any other suggestions welcome.