Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot believe it, no "what did you get" thread yet ?

Cannot believe it, no "what did you get" thread yet ?

So I will start one, amongst the smellies and choccies I got a new Gehmann glove, a bulk bag of VFG felts and a seriously nice black Ganzo multitool

The meat is roasting, the veg is cut, she is applying the slap and we are then off to the local for a couple of onsite brewed real ales....life is currently very good for me and mine

Hope everyone else on here is having a good one and that the year brings health, happiness and at least a modicum of wealthiness.... and to fellow HFT'ers at the least a PB score....maybe even a clearance
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    So I will start one, amongst the smellies and choccies I got a new Gehmann glove, a bulk bag of VFG felts and a seriously nice black Ganzo multitool

The meat is roasting, the veg is cut, she is applying the slap and we are then off to the local for a couple of onsite brewed real ales....life is currently very good for me and mine

Hope everyone else on here is having a good one and that the year brings health, happiness and at least a modicum of wealthiness.... and to fellow HFT'ers at the least a PB score....maybe even a clearance
    and you used to live near me,it must get better then!!
    I have got a pub guide to a place I am planning to move to next year
    I am studying it thoroughly

A new sooper dooper fast hard drive for my laptop which is currently so slow it is painful to watch. Also offer to fit it! Dog walk at 2 then friends and family coming round for the main event

Merry Christmas!

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

I got

I got a brand new 9015 shutz from JH in a gary cane stock . and a brand new March 80 . well OK i actually got a jumper and two pairs of socks . ??? HOLLY
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

A Custom Stocks CS500 for my HW80K.

What more could anyone need?

I got no shooting related stuff all this year - someone got me a Nerff gun last year.

I got a couple of shirts, a couple of jumpers, a couple of pairs of jeans, some smellies, a multitool thingy and some chocolate covered Brazil nuts - that'll do for me

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I got no shooting related stuff all this year - someone got me a Nerff gun last year.

I got a couple of shirts, a couple of jumpers, a couple of pairs of jeans, some smellies, a multitool thingy and some chocolate covered Brazil nuts - that'll do for me
    You are soooooo 1970’s

Not a sing thing daughter/son/wife all said it’s a waist of money so would not be buying anything me like a mug thought they were joking they were not. How I did not flip my lid this morning is beyond me they quite happily dived into what I had bought them.

I got an idleback chair setup, complete surprise!!! Cracking bit of kit from looks of it

Scope and mounts, thanks me

Very lucky this year

Chairgun doesn't take the shot.

A very nice S/H Beretta 687 and a BB-firing tank

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Some books, Christmas jumper, a rechargeable work light and a small bronze of a lurcher in flight.

The kids were happy with their pressies.

Alls well with the universe.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I had a nice Christmas day Co2 pistol 'shoot off' in our range with my daughter for an hour
    It was great, had a better time than a physical present
    Last edited by MrChipShoulder; 25-12-2018 at 05:37 PM.

I had a trip to the emergency vets at 6.30am, my fox red lab went in on friday to be spayed and she managed to get her cone off last night and we can down this morning to a gaping wound and blood everywhere.

Brought her back home at 4.30 to finally relax and have some turkey, won't forget this Christmas day in a hurry.

Mark